[Bioc-devel] NanoporeRNASeq not found in the devel Bioc3.12 package list

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 24 16:13:28 CEST 2020

I believe that NanoporeNSeq was added to the experiment data build 'manifest' after the most recent build (on Mondays and Thursdays) started, so it will not be available until Monday experiment data package builds are complete, and bambu has been built with those packages available -- I think this will be on the build report available Tuesday afternoon, US Eastern time zone.

Martin