[Bioc-devel] Regarding installation of bioconductor version 2.13

Anamika Thalor th@|or@@n@m|k@5 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 23 06:35:42 CEST 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a PhD student in ICGEB, New Delhi and I am working on GEO datasets and
for that, I need inSilicoDb package of R. This inSilicoDb package needs
Bioconductor version 2.13 but I tried every thing but still not able to
install it on my mac. I installed  R of version 3.0.2 which is required for
Bioconductor version 2.13 but still getting error. I am attaching my error
file with the email. Kindly help me in this regard.

--
Anamika
Pre-doctoral Fellow