[Bioc-devel] Fwd: BioC 3.12 coming soon, package a4 and a4Base need your attention!

David Jimenez-Morales b|od@v|djm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 22 19:00:17 CEST 2020

Thanks a lot, Martin,

I'll take care of that. I guess that's a new function in that package
(because it always worked before)

And yes, I am planning to start removing dependencies. artMS has one
function that tries to help the very inexperienced R users by doing a lot
of things for them out of the box.

Thank you very much!
David