[Bioc-devel] MOGAMUN not available in the devel's repository

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Oct 22 13:04:41 CEST 2020

It normally takes a day or two from that point to be reflected in the build report.  I can verify it was added to the software manifests for nightly builds two days ago.  It probably was too late to make yesterdays build but should be present on today's build report (generally posted around 1 PM EST)

The top of this page explains the timings of updates for the nightly builds

bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/troubleshoot-build-report/

Cheers

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263