[Bioc-devel] MOGAMUN not available in the devel's repository

Elva NOVOA e|v@@novo@ @end|ng |rom |n@erm@|r
Thu Oct 22 12:04:04 CEST 2020

Hello,

I received an email on Tuesday where I was notified that my
package (MOGAMUN) was accepted and that was going to be included in the
nightly 'devel' build, but I cannot find it. My GitHub repository has a
public ssh key (https://github.com/elvanov.keys) so normally I had
nothing else to do.

This is my very first Bioconductor package so I
don't know whether this is a normal "delay" or if there is a problem.

Do you have any clue about what could be happening? Could you please
give me an advice?

Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day!

Best,

Elva