[Bioc-devel] Package update before october 23rd deadline and build errors [duplicated, wrong email address previous]

Giulia Pais g|u||@p@|@1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 21 19:04:11 CEST 2020

Hi Lori, thanks for your reply, unfortunately the problem persists, same
as the previous build it appears to have issues with BiocParallel that
we don't have both on local machines and github actions server machines.
What should we do? Thank you