[Bioc-devel] Help for R package check

Xiaowen Chen X|@owen@Chen @end|ng |rom j@x@org
Thu Oct 15 15:10:31 CEST 2020

Hi bioc-devel,
I pushed the epihet to Bioconductor on Wen. And this morning I checked the result on the website “bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/epihet/. “

And I found the window environment there are error

“ERROR: dependency 'ReactomePA' is not available for package 'epihet'”

But this error is not from epihet package. Could you help me to fix it? And also I found epihet version still 1.5.1 even I update

DESCRIPTION document to 1.5.2, I don’t know why.

Thanks.

Best,

Xiaowen
---