[Bioc-devel] Time-out error on Ubuntu 20.04 build

Selles Vidal, Lara |@r@@@e||e@12 @end|ng |rom |mper|@|@@c@uk
Tue Oct 13 18:07:02 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I have been seeing the same problem on all builds of ncRNAtools for a week now. I have run the exact same R CMD build command (R CMD build --keep-empty-dirs --no-resave-data) on an Ubuntu 20.04 environment, using the environment settings described here http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/Renviron.bioc .

After running R CMD build multiple times under such conditions, I have not been able to reproduce the error or even come close to a Timeout. I also have recently tried to make a new version bump to see if that would trigger a new behaviour, but I am still getting the same TIMEOUT.

Since the deadline for submissions to devel branch is coming soon, does anybody have any idea what could be possibly going on, or how I could possibly get more information about what’s causing the error?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes,

Lara