[Bioc-devel] Issue when fetching upstream

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 6 17:18:31 CEST 2020

Hi,

Easiest solution is to upload a new key. I’ve checked our system and everything is correct, and you seem to be doing things right on your end as well.

The most likely problem is, when you “fetch” the wrong key is being used.

Best,

Nitesh