[Bioc-devel] Issue when fetching upstream

Hélène Borges borge@@he|ene@@oph|e @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 6 17:15:09 CEST 2020

Hello,
I am the maintainer of the wpm package  (currently in devel
on Bioconductor).
I have fixed an issue, but when I push to the upstream, permission is
denied. I have the correct output when I check the command "git remote -v":
origin  https://github.com/HelBor/wpm.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/HelBor/wpm.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/wpm.git (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/wpm.git (push)

the trouble comes with git fetch --all: permission denied for upstream.
I don't really understand what's happening here, because when I check on my
Bioc Credentials, I can see that I have permission for the wpm package, and
that the SSH key is also here...
What should I do?
Thanks for your help!