[Bioc-devel] Git pack file greater than 5MB

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 1 18:14:10 CEST 2020

I understood that it's a submission. Just wanted to make sure that it's
clear there might be side effects, e.g. people clone and collaborate also
before submitting to Bioc and a rewrite might surprise existing
collaborators etc.

/H