[Bioc-devel] Fwd: CoxBoost

xin wwa wh|r|@yu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 30 14:19:10 CET 2020

Dear Lori,
Thank you for responding to my e-mail.
I have contacted the maintainer of the CoxBoost package (Prof. Harald
Binder with e-mail: binderh using imbi.uni-freiburg.de).
And he is willing to get the package back on CRAN.
Thank you for all your help! Really appreciate it!

P. S. I also checked the R CMD report and found that most of errors or
notes are just version related.
If Prof. Harald is currently busy, I would like to fix it with all my
efforts.

Best regards,
Xin Yu
Ph.D. student of Biomedical Informatics
College of Bioinformatics - Huazhong Agricultural University
whirlsyu using gmail.com
yuxin using webmail.hzau.edu.cn
tel: (+86) 186-5313-5769

Kern, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using roswellpark.org> 于2020年11月30日周一 下午8:41写道: