[Bioc-devel] CoxBoost

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Nov 30 13:41:07 CET 2020

CoxBoost was removed from CRAN on 11-11-2020.  https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/CoxBoost/index.html

We only allow dependencies that are on CRAN and Bioconductor.   I would reach out to the CoxBoost maintainer to see if they will reinstate the package on CRAN.

The other option is to fix the CoxBoost package and resubmit to CRAN following their orphaned package guidelines
https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Orphaned/README

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of xin wwa <whirlsyu using gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 11:54 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] CoxBoost

Dear Bioconductor team,

We want to include the CoxBoost package;
But I found that this package is not available in Bioconductor or R cran.
Is there a way to include this package?

Xin Yu
Ph.D. student of Biomedical Informatics
College of Bioinformatics - Huazhong Agricultural University
whirlsyu using gmail.com
yuxin using webmail.hzau.edu.cn
tel: (+86) 186-5313-5769