[Bioc-devel] ELIXIR All Hands Keynotes by Janet Kelso & Dimitris Koureas as webinars

Neumann, Steffen @neum@nn @end|ng |rom |pb-h@||e@de
Fri May 22 21:15:24 CEST 2020

Dear all,

two ELIXIR All Hands keynotes turned into webinars:

  Keynote  I: Archaic genomics, Janet Kelso
	      26 May 2020, 11:00 CEST

  Keynote II: Electric Butterflies - from field to bytes and back, Dimitris Koureas,
              5 June 2020, 11:00 CEST

participantion is open to all, see below.

Yours,
Steffen

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: John Hancock (ELIXIR) <john.hancock using elixir-europe.org>
Subject: [Metabolomics] Fwd: [HDCs] ELIXIR All Hands Keynote talks

registration
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 17:59:41 +0100

--

Current bits of interest:

* ISMB 2020 is going virtual! July 13-16
  https://www.iscb.org/ismb2020 including a metaRbolomics talk!

* Annual symposium of German Society for Metabolomics e.V. (DGMet)
  in Berlin 4.-5th November. https://www.mdc-berlin.de/dgmet-2020

---
IPB Halle                    Bioinformatics and Scientific Data
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE
*** Working from Home, available by Mail, Phone, Video Calls ***
Weinberg 3                   Tel. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1470
06120 Halle                       +49 (0) 345 5582 - 0
sneumann(at)IPB-Halle.DE     Fax. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1409