[Bioc-devel] EnMCB issues in version numbers

xin wwa wh|r|@yu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 20 05:21:24 CEST 2020

Dear Manager,

I checked my packages version recently and it was changed as my last
comment,
Could you please tell me that I can make the changes again?

I push the changes on master and RELEASE_3_11 again with no errors.
But the changes took no effect on the packages at the repositories on
Bioconductor web site.
The version number for the master is Version: 1.1.1 while  RELEASE_3_11 is
Version: 1.0.2
Could you please check the repositories again and see if those changes have
been made?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Xin Yu
Ph.D. student of Biomedical Informatics
College of Bioinformatics - Huazhong Agricultural University
whirlsyu using gmail.com
yuxin using webmail.hzau.edu.cn
tel: (+86) 186-5313-5769