[Bioc-devel] Error when pushing to RELEASE_3_11

David Jimenez-Morales b|od@v|djm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 21 19:54:46 CEST 2020

Correct, git push upstream RELEASE_3_11 worked this time

However, when pushing...

--> git push origin RELEASE_3_11
Username for 'https://github.com': biodavidjm
Password for 'https://biodavidjm@github.com':
remote: Invalid username or password.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://github.com/biodavidjm/artMS.git/'

It is the first time that I am asked to login when pushing origin to
RELEASE. The only thing that has changed on my end with respect to all the
previous pushes is that I have enabled the two-factor authentication on
github. I also tested log in github again, and the user and password worked
perfectly. So I am not sure why this is failing now.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!
David