[Bioc-devel] The errror from build report of ASpediaFI

Bioinformatics NCC p@rk|@b@b| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 31 06:55:58 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am a maintainer of the ASpediaFI package.

Recently, I made few changes to the package and found the error in the
build report only for the Windows platform.

R CMD build and check ran without errors on my machine (Windows) and Linux
server as well, so I wonder what caused the error.

The error from the report is:

Quitting from lines 293-299 (ASpediaFI.rnw) Error: processing vignette
'ASpediaFI.rnw' failed with diagnostics: cannot coerce type 'S4' to vector
of type 'double' --- failed re-building 'ASpediaFI.rnw' SUMMARY: processing
the following file failed: 'ASpediaFI.rnw' Error: Vignette re-building
failed. Execution halted

Thanks,

DY