[Bioc-devel] R CMD build error for 3.10 (but not 3.11)

L Rutter ||nd@@y@nnerutter @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 20 09:04:43 CET 2020

Dear Lori and Nitesh:

Thank you so much for your help. I was able to make the changes and fix the
error. It seems my release version is also now building without error
<https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/bigPint.html>. Your
feedback has helped me a lot and allowed me to get this right finally. I
think I have a better understanding of how to maintain these branches in
the future now. Thank you very much again for all your patience and support!

Sincerely,
Lindsay