[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 19th March

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 19 11:11:46 CET 2020

Dear all,

Just a reminder that the next Bioconductor Developers' Forum is scheduled
for Thursday 19th March at 09:00 PDT/ 12:00 EDT / 17:00 CET (Note: Due to
daylight savings this is 1 hour earlier than normal in Europe, Check here!
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200319T160000&p1=991&p2=422&p3=224>
)

   - With the upcoming release and switch to R-4.0 Lori and the BioC core
   team will give us an overview of some of the changes that developers need
   to be looking out for.
   - I'd also like to review topics we've covered in previous calls, and
   get participant feedback on future directions and topics for the
   Developers' Forum.

Looking forward to it.

Mike