[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 19th March

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 16 13:27:29 CET 2020

Dear all,

The next Bioconductor Developers' Forum is scheduled for Thursday 19th
March at 09:00 PST/ 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET

We will be using BlueJeans and  the meeting can be joined via:

https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)

As part of this month's call I thought would be good to guage peoples
opinions on the type of topic we've been covering and the direction we
should take things in the future.  If you have any thoughts on what you'd
like covered by the Developers' Forum please bring it to the meeting, reply
to this email, or use #developers-forum on Bioconductor Slack (
https://bioc-community.herokuapp.com/).  Feel free to suggest anything of
interest, don't feel like you need to match with the sort of direction
we've gone previously.

Best wishes,

Mike