[Bioc-devel] Biostrings: unicode character ("compact ellipsis") in print()/show() output (2nd attempt, rephrased)

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Sat Mar 7 20:49:53 CET 2020

you are not wrong ... thanks for pointing this out

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Biostrings/pull/33

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 2:33 PM Shepherd, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using roswellpark.org>
wrote:

> I could be wrong but I think there is an open issue and PR already
> submitted that might be related.

> ------------------------------

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it
is
e-mail
contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline
<http://www.partners.org/complianceline> . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
and properly
dispose of the e-mail.