[Bioc-devel] CDSB Workshop 2020: Building workflows with RStudio and Bioconductor for single cell RNA-seq analysis

Leonardo Collado Torres |co||@dotor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 6 04:42:54 CET 2020

Hi,

I should clarify that this workshop will be held in Cuernavaca,
Morelos, Mexico during August 3rd to the 7th, 2020.

Best,
Leo