[Bioc-devel] Reverting on the 'master' branch

Roel Janssen roe| @end|ng |rom gnu@org
Mon Mar 2 23:09:24 CET 2020

Dear Nitesh,

Thanks for the quick replies.  And sorry for mixing your first and last name up.
:)

Well, we'd like to reserve 2.0.0 of our package for a "big feature update".  But
after some local testing we found a few bugs we cannot easily resolve.  I
already pushed those changes to the Bioconductor repository to check out whether
it would go smoothly through the continuous integration system of Bioconductor.

I think reverting makes sense, but if that's not an option I'll reconsider our
options.

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen