[Bioc-devel] Lost bioconductor email

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 19 16:35:04 CEST 2020

Hi Jurrian,

The email listed on your account is jurriandekanter using gmail.com <mailto:jurriandekanter using gmail.com>. It is the same email you are using now.

You have never activated your BiocCredentials account. You should first https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/ <https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/> do the account activation and then add SSH keys.

Best,

Nitesh