[Bioc-devel] Lost bioconductor email

Jurrian de Kanter jurr|@ndek@nter @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 17 09:40:32 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I've made a bioconductor package (CHETAH) at my previous workplace.
I've been away for a long time, but now I'm back at work (different place),
and want to fix issues that were submitted to my github in the meantime.
However, I have a new work laptop and need to upload a new SHH key to
bioconductor.
Unfortunately, I do not remember my bioconductor git credential password,
and when I reset my password I don't receive an email. Maybe this email is
wrong, but I've also used it for bioconductor.support (I can still log in
here).

So, is there any way to reset my email so I can resume working on my
package?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best,
Jurrian de Kanter