[Bioc-devel] rename a package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 13 14:58:07 CEST 2020

Hi Estefi,

You will have to deprecation process in this devel cycle i.e Bioc 3.12. Basically you have to deprecate the current package and resubmit the package with a new name.

Lori Shepherd can give you more details about how to go through the deprecation process and changing the name of your package.

But you should seriously think about “why” you want to change the name of your package. It’s a fairly lengthy process, and is not worth going through unless it’s important.

Best,

Nitesh