[Bioc-devel] immunoClust e-mail contact will change

Sörensen, Till Antoni t|||-@nton|@@oeren@en @end|ng |rom ch@r|te@de
Mon Jul 13 13:31:51 CEST 2020

Dear BioConductor Team,

I am the maintainer of the immunoClust-package and move
to another working place and my e-mail address will become
invalid.

Could you please change my e-mail to till.soerensen using bioretis.com<mailto:till.soerensen using bioretis.com>
and give me some additional advice what else I have to todo for this.

Best regards,
Till Sörensen

Till Sörensen, Dipl.-Math.
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Medizinische Klinik mit Schwerpunkt Rheumatologie und Klinische Immunologie CCM
AG Häupl / AG Bioinformatik
E-Mail: till-antoni.soerensen using charite.de<mailto:till-antoni.soerensen using charite.de>
Tel: +49(0) 30 450 513 296