[Bioc-devel] Problem in activating the Account for Bioconductor Git Credentials

Paola Rancoita r@nco|t@@p@o|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 9 07:15:59 CET 2020

Hi Nitesh,

thank you very much! the email paola using idsia.ch <mailto:paola using idsia.ch>
was the one with which I created the package 10 years ago, but lot of
years ago I changed it in all documents of the package with the current
one since I changed Institution.

I was able to add my SSH key and to have access to my package.

Thanks!

Best,

Paola