[Bioc-devel] TIMEOUT error in building vignette in package scruff

Wang, Zhe zhe @end|ng |rom bu@edu
Wed Jan 8 16:50:32 CET 2020

Hi all,

I am the maintainer of package scruff. Recently I encountered a timeout error in creating vignette in the development branch of the package. I tried increasing the number of cores for parallelization from 2 to 3 but it still timed out. I did not make any changes to the R codes in the vignette before this error happened. I tested building the vignette locally and it compiles without error. Does anyone know how I should fix this? Should I comment out some of the command in the vignette to reduce computing time? Should I try increasing the core number a bit more?

Thanks,
Zhe