[Bioc-devel] Final List of Deprecated Packages for Bioc3.10

Ludwig Geistlinger Ludw|g@Ge|@t||nger @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Thu Jan 2 23:50:44 CET 2020

Thanks Nitesh.

I ported the fix and the package builds fine - besides the deprecation warning:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/PathNet

Best,
Ludwig

From: Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:12 PM
To: Shepherd, Lori
Cc: Ludwig Geistlinger; bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Final List of Deprecated Packages for Bioc3.10

Hi Ludwig,

Thank you for volunteering to take over as maintainer for PathNet and PathNetData.

You should now have access to both packages as the maintainer. They should show up on the build machine tomorrow.

You should port your fix(s) to the build machine for the PathNet package when you can and see if it is fixed on the devel builder.

Best regards,

 Nitesh