[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Re: List of Deprecated Packages Bioc 3.11

Ludwig Geistlinger Ludw|g@Ge|@t||nger @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Thu Feb 27 22:26:09 CET 2020

Great, thanks for the update!

From: Interdonato, Kayla <Kayla.Morrell using RoswellPark.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 2:40 PM
To: Ludwig Geistlinger; bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Bioc-devel] List of Deprecated Packages Bioc 3.11

When generating this annotation package, we believed the data we were downloading was stale which is why we chose to deprecate it.  Upon seeing the deprecation list email, a user informed us of a different location where the data may be more up to date. We are currently working through our annotation pipeline with the new data to be sure we can generate all the information needed in the org.At.tair.db package. Once we have finished this pipeline and compared, we will determine if the package should in fact be deprecated and if so, what will the supplement be.

Best,
Kayla