[Bioc-devel] Latest commit didn't update package

David Jimenez-Morales b|od@v|djm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 11 19:37:02 CET 2020

Thanks,

yes, I checked the build report.

And yes, I am afraid that you are right: it could have simply taken too
much time. It is a package that tries to accomplish many things and I was
warned during the review process that it was probably doing too much. But
on the other hand, I know it is found very useful by a lot of users.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. For the next release, my goal will be to
reduce dependencies.

Thanks
David