[Bioc-devel] Warnings about man pages for assignment operators on Windows builds

Stephanie Gogarten @dmorr|@ @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Tue Dec 29 19:55:56 CET 2020

Hi all,

Several of my packages have a set of warnings on the Windows devel builds
that have persisted for a while now, all of this form:

Rd warning: cannot open file
'C:/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.13-bioc/meat/SeqVarTools.buildbin-libdir/00LOCK-SeqVarTools/00new/SeqVarTools/help/lastFilter<-.html':
Invalid argument

I have the following in my .Rd file:

\alias{lastFilter<-}
\alias{lastFilter<-,SeqVarIterator,numeric-method}

Is there a different way I should be documenting assignment operators in
R-devel?

thanks,
Stephanie