[Bioc-devel] Fwd: Bioconductor package EnMCB

xin wwa wh|r|@yu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 28 19:54:45 CET 2020

Dear bioconductor team,
I am working on our package EnMCB, which recently have some problems on
developing branch,
I fixed most of the errors but our package still has a warning in check as
follows:

* checking PDF version of manual ... WARNING
LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.

LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
LaTeX errors found:
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode character ≤ (U+2264)
(inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode character ≤ (U+2264)
(inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
* checking PDF version of manual without hyperrefs or index ... ERROR
* DONE

I checked our package on the local computer and looks fine. I can not find
out which character causes this problem.

Could you please help me to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Merry Christmas!
Best Regards,
Xin Yu
Ph.D. student of Biomedical Informatics
College of Bioinformatics - Huazhong Agricultural University
whirlsyu using gmail.com
yuxin using webmail.hzau.edu.cn
tel: (+86) 186-5313-5769

xin wwa <whirlsyu using gmail.com> 于2020年12月23日周三 下午8:26写道: