[Bioc-devel] Build errors due to 'usethis' package

Alina Selega @||n@@@e|eg@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 11 22:51:21 CET 2020

Hi,

I received an email notifying me that my package BUMHMM is failing on the
Linux platforms with the following error:

" Error in loadNamespace [...] : there is no package called ‘usethis’ "

As far as I can see, `usethis` is a suggested package for `testthat`, which
BUMHMM uses for tests and lists in Suggests. I can see that some other
packages are also failing with being unable to find `usethis` as a
dependency, e.g. BiocWorkflowTools and biocthis.

I haven't made any changes to my package that could result in this. Has
something happened with `usethis`? Do you have advice on this?

Thanks,
Alina