[Bioc-devel] updating released version of package

James W. MacDonald jm@cdon @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Thu Dec 10 17:14:59 CET 2020

You also have a commit from yesterday in master that isn't yet reflected on
the build machine, again because it takes time for the build machine to
build stuff. IIRC we are over 24 hours per build, but that may be old news
(FAKE NEWS!).

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.
Biostatistician