[Bioc-devel] No access to the package

Soroor Zadeh hed|yehz@deh@@ @end|ng |rom weh|@edu@@u
Mon Aug 24 07:39:02 CEST 2020

Dear Core Team,

I recently submitted the package “msImpute”. I have difficulties to make pushes to git.bioconductor, and I can see that I still do not have access to the package.
I’ve followed the instructions in developer’s FAQ and ensured that SSH keys are submitted to both GitHub and BiocCredentials. Below is output from git remote:

origin  https://github.com/DavisLaboratory/msImpute.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/DavisLaboratory/msImpute.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/msImpute.git (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/msImpute.git (push)

I appreciate your assistance.

Many thanks,
Soroor

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
You must not disclose, forward, print or use it without the permission of the sender.

The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute acknowledges the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin
Nation as the traditional owners of the land where our campuses are located and
the continuing connection to country and community.