[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Package Submission - Removing git pack objects

Manders-2, F.M. F@M@M@nder@ @end|ng |rom pr|n@e@m@x|m@centrum@n|
Fri Aug 14 13:40:41 CEST 2020

Hi Joseph,

When you run 'R CMD build' you should get a release tarball, which shouldn't contain this .git folder. If you perform the 'R CMD check' on the tarball, you shouldn't get this warning. If you still get the warning, or have other files that generate this warning, then you could try to add them to a '.Rbuildignore' file.

I hope this helps,
Freek Manders