[Bioc-devel] non-conformable arrays

Mikhail Dozmorov m|kh@||@dozmorov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 8 01:08:01 CEST 2020

Dear Bioconductor team,

I am trying to update a package we developed, HiCcompare.
https://bioconductor.org/packages/HiCcompare/. The package has been
successfully submitted previously. However, now `R CMD check` throws an
error:
E> Quitting from lines 426-427 (HiCcompare-vignette.Rmd)
E> Error: processing vignette 'HiCcompare-vignette.Rmd' failed with
diagnostics:
E> non-conformable arrays
E> --- failed re-building ‘HiCcompare-vignette.Rmd’

Yet, If I knit the vignette manually, it builds. If I execute the code
manually, it works. If I install the package from Bioconductor, it also
works.

I'm working with this package using bioconductor/bioconductor_docker:devel.
But the strange behavior - vignette knits manually but fails in CMD check -
persists both in Docker container and on local R installation.

Please advise, where to troubleshoot next.
Thanks,
Mikhail

---
Mikhail Dozmorov, Ph.D., Blick scholar
Associate Professor, Department of Biostatistics
Affiliate, Department of Pathology
Virginia Commonwealth University
OCS #738, 830 E. Main St, RVA, 23298
E-mail:  mikhail.dozmorov using vcuhealth.org
Phone: 804-827-2055
https://medschool.vcu.edu/expertise/detail.html?id=mdozmorov