[Bioc-devel] Runnable examples

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 6 14:31:38 CEST 2020

Hi,

If you are using roxygen, you can include a \donttest{} block. But this will still produce the error if it’s less than 80%.

Once you submit your package for review, your reviewer can give you a better idea of how to resolve this issue. But most likely it needs some sort of example.

Take a look at the iSEE package which is also a shiny app (https://github.com/iSEE/iSEE/blob/master/R/iSEE-main.R <https://github.com/iSEE/iSEE/blob/master/R/iSEE-main.R>) for some ideas.

But maybe you can do something like,

	  #’ @examples
if (interactive()) {