[Bioc-devel] regutools: request to add more git push access

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 27 14:59:35 CEST 2020

Hi Leo,

I've added you and Alejandro to the regutools package.

Carmina and Emiliano, please confirm the email addresses you'll be
using. I can add you both as well, and create BiocCredentials accounts
for you.

Nitesh