[Bioc-devel] regutools: request to add more git push access

Leonardo Collado Torres |co||@dotor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 27 05:42:14 CEST 2020

Hi Nitesh,

Could you add me (l.collado-torres) and Alejandro Reyes (what's your
svn username Alejandro?) to regutools' list of contributors that have
git push access? I think this is what we are supposed to do from
re-reading https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1393#issuecomment-597202057.

Carmina & Emiliano might want git push access too, but they do not
have BioC git accounts as far as I know.

Anyway, for now, I just wanted to add two commits already on GitHub
and push them to BioC's git repo following
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/
before BioC 3.11's freeze.

Thanks,
Leo