[Bioc-devel] Help with setting up a build environment to match

Fan, Jean je@n|@n @end|ng |rom |@@@h@rv@rd@edu
Fri Apr 24 21:51:44 CEST 2020

Hi Kieran,

It looks like your Travis build is failing because of your vignettes:

Error: processing vignette 'contiBAIT.Rnw' failed with diagnostics:
6542 chunk 13 (label = orderAllLinkageGroupsExampleb)
6543Error in if (spearmanCor < 0) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
6544
6545

The BioC Test servers point to the same vignette issue.

Your R CMD build runs may have --no-build-vignettes or --no-vignettes by default.

Best,
Jean