[Bioc-devel] Help with setting up a build environment to match

Kieran O'Neill kone||| @end|ng |rom bcg@c@c@
Fri Apr 24 21:11:19 CEST 2020

A package I maintain, contiBAIT, is failing to build on the BioC test servers.

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/contiBAIT/malbec2-buildsrc.htmlv

It's also failing on my Travis build set up on GitHub

https://travis-ci.org/github/oneillkza/ContiBAIT/builds/674999114

But I can't reproduce this in my local environment. R CMD build runs just fine against the source, with no errors. I'm even running Ubuntu 18.04.

Can anyone suggest a relatively easy way to exactly reproduce the build environment on Travis or the BioC build servers so  I can reproduce this error and debug it?

Thanks!