[Bioc-devel] Cannot reproduce a regionReport 1.21.7 error on the Bioc 3.11 Linux builder

Leonardo Collado Torres |co||@dotor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 24 04:03:04 CEST 2020

Hi,

I went to google again and maybe
https://github.com/phw/peek/issues/112#issuecomment-296690302 is the
answer? It would require someone with access to the Linux builder to
check this particular ImageMagick config XML file.

I had linked to this thread earlier
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2020-April/016538.html
though back then I mentioned that it could be a disk space issue. That
was before the more recent thread about that ended with ggbio being
bumpted to 1.35.2 (for which using Bioconductor's devel docker
revealed the problem).

I also just asked on Twitter
https://twitter.com/fellgernon/status/1253502433231343617?s=20 to see
if anyone has seen a similar error.