[Bioc-devel] EBImage/cytomapper check error on tokay2 i386

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 22 10:44:29 CEST 2020

It looks like this is upstream of EBImage, and is an issue in the tiff
package, which is also currently failing on the 32-bit CRAN builder (
https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64/tiff-00check.html).
The tiff::readTIFF() function is what's being used internally by EBImage in
the failing test.