[Bioc-devel] EBImage/cytomapper check error on tokay2 i386

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 22 09:57:28 CEST 2020

I can confirm that I can reproduce this error on my own Windows machine.
My first thought is that it's related to the new Windows toolchain.  I'll
try to take a look today and see if there's a simple fix in the code.