[Bioc-devel] version inconsistence in the development version page and the build page of a bioconductor package, cogena

Zhilong Jia zh||ongj|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 21 02:31:15 CEST 2020

Hi, Bioconductor community,

I found it is inconsistent in the versions of the development package,
cogena. I am maintaining this package.

For example, the build page of my package cogena is 3.21.1 (
https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/cogena/malbec2-buildsrc.html),
while for the development package page (
https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.11/bioc/html/cogena.html), the code is
3.21.0. So where can I check the code of the build version of this package?
Bioconductor supply git service, so can we browser code at git.bioconductor
as well. just like GitHub?

Recently, there is a check error report ("EXPR must be a length 1 vector" (
https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/cogena/malbec2-buildsrc.html
)
 ) about cogena. I am not sure what's the problem. Probably related to
rmarkdown or R4.0. So far I cannot install R4.0 smoothly, though the
Bioconductor 3.11 needs this version to build.

Thank you.

Zhilong

--
Zhilong JIA