[Bioc-devel] Got timeout for machv2 BUILD

Stefano de Pretis @te@depo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 17 21:18:22 CEST 2020

HI,

We solved a similar issue for the INSPEcT package avoiding the
parallelization in the computation of examples and vignettes. In our case
it caused the timeout in the Windows environment.

Best,
Stefano