[Bioc-devel] Access issues to package fcoex

Tiago Lubiana Alves t|@go@|ub|@n@@@|ve@ @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Wed Apr 15 18:28:24 CEST 2020

Thanks Nitesh,

Adding more information about the issue:

*1 - My remotes seem to be set up correctly. *
*$ git remote -v *

origin  git using github.com:csbl-usp/fcoex.git (fetch)

origin  git using github.com:csbl-usp/fcoex.git (push)

upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/fcoex.git (fetch)

upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/fcoex.git (push)

*2 - Push to origin works, push to remote does not. *
*$ git push origin master  *

Everything up-to-date

*$ git push upstream master              *

FATAL: W any packages/fcoex lubianat DENIED by fallthru

(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

*3 - I only have read access to the fcoex package. *

*$ ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org <git using git.bioconductor.org>*
 R   packages/fcoex

*4 - The same command shows write access to the other packages I maintain.*

*$ ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org <git using git.bioconductor.org>* R W
packages/FCBF
 (...)
 R W packages/PubScore

*5 - I am the maintainer of all 3 packages above. *

For fcoex and PubScore, the original repo was sent from the csbl-usp
<https://github.com/csbl-usp> (my laboratory) account:
- fcoex submission issue
<https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1241>
- PubScore submission issue
<https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1312>

For FCBF, the original repo was from the lubianat
<https://github.com/lubianat> (my personal) account:
- FCBF submission issue
<https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/892>

But I am nevertheless listed as the maintainer for all 3, with the same
e-mail:
- fcoex <http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.11/bioc/html/fcoex.html> :
 Maintainer:
Tiago Lubiana <tiago.lubiana.alves at usp.br>